Celebrate the Society’s upcoming 128-year legacy!
Support present-day exploration ▪ Back geographical education
Meet fellow travelers ▪ Experience the adventure!
Connect with your inner explorer!
Join the Society to continue the legacy! Support local geographical education while meeting like-minded travelers and adventurers. Enjoy a discount on programs that are timely, informative, provocative, and fun! Select a membership plan that is right for you. We welcome and appreciate your generosity. (Remember: all are 100% tax deductible!) Society memberships run one year from date of activation.
Become a GSP Member to enjoy all of the special benefits.
Four Membership Options
General Members – Single membership is $45; Dual is $75 (mailings go to one address).
- 100% Tax deductible
- Member discounts to programs and events
- Invitation to members-only event
- Invitation to GEO Bowl
- Support for world exploration and discoveries
- Promotion of geographical education through school programs
- Inclusion in member listings on GSP programs and website
- May exchange tickets for other events. (There are no refunds on tickets purchased.)
Heritage Members – $125 (celebrating over 125 years of discovery)
- Includes all benefits of dual General Membership, plus…
- Preferred seating at the Annual Dinner
- Exclusive opportunity to “meet and greet” with event speakers
- Privilege of inviting guests to the members-only event
Admiral Peary Members – $300
- Includes all benefits of Heritage Membership, plus…
- An extra 5% off the exclusive trip abroad organized by the Society
- Distinctive pin designed by Cecilia Beaux, presented by the Society to famous explorers
- Private appointment to view GSP’s Historical Archives
- Privilege of bringing guests to events at member prices
- A reserved spot at any event, even if sold out!
Magellan Members – $500
- Includes all the of benefits of the Admiral Peary Membership, plus
- Special Invitations to speaker receptions, donor events, and more
- Provides support for GEO’s special initiatives such as our Explorers Program and GEO Bowl, providing geographical education to middle school children.
To purchase tickets and memberships to the Society, order online, or call (610) 649-5220.