Global talks, tours, and feasts
- Special Event – Georgian Food and Wine Tasting Feb. 18th @ New Georgian House, in partnership with Les Dames D’Escoffier. Join GEO’s president and archaeologist, Jill Weber, for wine, food, and Georgian culture!
- Isa Betancourt; entomologist, photographer, and biodiversity explorer. March 5th @ Plays&Players Theater, Fool the Expert/Nerd Night…my bug is what?
- UN Speaker Series – Dr. Abraham Joseph, March 13th @ American Philosophical Society
Dr. Abraham Joseph, Senior International Strategic Advisor is an expert on International Economic Policy Development and Practice with three decades of experience at the United Nations and with the Governments of India and Timor-Leste.
- Marco Polo – March 27th – ITALY’s Sardinia, Puglia, Tuscany @Positano Coast by Aldo Lamberti
- GEO’s 128th Legacy Event – April 17th @Union League
Honoring a true Philly Hero, Dr. Derrick H. Pitts; the Chief Astronomer and the Planetarium Director at Franklin Institute
- George Armistead, a proud Philly native, an author, birder, an international trip leader. Coming up in May, 2019.